Energy Efficient Lighting
GLG works with commercial and industrial facilities, as well as government buildings and projects, to create customized energy-efficient lighting solutions that result in reducing lighting energy costs by up to 70%
Customer focused services include:
- Consulting – GLG will work with your organization to understand and refine your goals.
- Design – Our design team will create a photometric plan of the implementation to ensure it is the correct solution.
- Procure – We find and buy the lights or lamps for the solution.
- Install – While GLG is not a licensed contractor, we can arrange installation through many of our partners.
GLG can do one or all of these depending on your needs and goals.
GLG also serves traditional lighting needs. Our product selection includes:
- Incandescent Lamps
- Fluorescent Lamps and Fixtures – T5/T8/T12, CFL
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lighting – Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium
Every energy company treats rebates differently, but GLG works with them all. We will assist in either filing the rebates for you (where permitted) or guide you in filing.
If rebates are prescriptive, we will confirm eligibility prior any expenditure.
GLG will provide all necessary documentation and requirements for rebates.
Want to check incentives? Use the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency.
For organizations with multi-location or ongoing lighting catalog needs, GLG will develop a program that provides the most economical solution.
First, we will work with you to develop the catalog or solution. Then we will negotiate with the manufacturers for best pricing. Finally, we stock and ship products on demand as needed.
Contact us for more information.